We need your help! As a non-profit we rely greatly on the generosity of our community to provide our young ladies with the supplies they need while at the home. If you can offer your time and skills, donations, and support, we are always appreciative. By helping us support these young women you are helping creating a pathway to success for them, as well as helping break the cycles of poverty and abuse.
- See our “wish list” for specific items needed on a regular basis or for special occasions.
- Monetary donations help us cover all of those extra and unexpected expenses that come with caring for multiple children and running a house. These donations are essential in our ability to provide more than just basic care, and they are always tax deductible.
- Let us know if your family, church, or organization would like to fund a special project or provide ongoing support.
Our mentor program is an amazing way to help each young lady get the individual attention they deserve, as well as provide them with a female role model who can help them find pathways to success. Mentors must be 21 or older, and willing to spend at least one hour a week with their mentee. Mentors must also have a reliable source of transportation.
If you would like to become a mentor please CLICK HERE to fill out our mentor application.
Without the support of our community RCH would not be able to meet many of its goals. We strive to provide each child in our care with as many learning opportunities as possible.
Individuals- Volunteers willing to share or teach skills can make a huge impact on the girls in our care. There is also a need for volunteers who are craftsmen/women who can help us with general upkeep of the home. Whether you are gifted in music, academics, health, cooking, construction, sewing, marketing, photography, art, or any number of other skills there are opportunities to help RCH shine.
Groups- Rainbow Children’s Home houses eight girls at a time. In many cases volunteer groups can be overwhelming if working directly with the girls. We greatly appreciate that our volunteers understand the comfort and security of the young women in our care is crucial. Volunteer groups are a great help with maintaining the exterior and yard of our home, as well as fundraising.
- As we strive to make Rainbow Children’s Home the best it can be, we need your help! Spread the word about our program, our needs, and our mission!
- Even in a difficult economic time, our community can pull together to shelter the abused and neglected children of Georgia.
- Link to us on your business, church, personal, or organizational website! Share the Love!